|Upon check-in at KUL, they will give you two boarding passes.|
|Tiket flight balik from Narita to Ho Chi Minh then to KL|
- How much are you willing to pay?
- Are you going to rent private room? or entire house? or shared room? (macam filter dekat Airbnb)
- How far is the house from major train station? (this is important or else you are going to waste your time traveling on the train from one station to another station)
- How many of you traveling?
- What are the facilities that you need?
|So, take the Tokyo Map and try to tanda mana location of the accommodation. We mapped the location and the price sekali.|
- washing machine
|MashAllah view dia memang tak tipu. Sama macam gambar yang owner tu letak dekat page dia.|
|Begitulah comelnya rumah kami. Kanan tu washing machine, fridge, dapur. Kiri tandas dengan bilik mandi.|
Dekat sini ada macam Touch N'Go juga. They call it Suica Card. Each one of us got one card but I lost mine at Tokyo Disneyland so have to purchase a new one. Each card got deposit 500¥ nanti bila pulangkan dekat JR East Ticket Office dia akan refund balik deposit and balance dalam kad tapi minus 220¥ processing fee. Machine (ada option English, jangan risau) nak topup card ni ada dekat mana-mana station sebelum or selepas keluar gate, inshAllah tak ada masalah kad tak cukup baki. If you only plan to use Subway, I am not sure about the Metro Pass sebab Suica boleh pakai untuk semua line so senang touch je dekat gate tu.
- functioning smartphone (Oppo,Vivo, iPhone, Samsung, Huawei or whatever you have)
- internet line (a lot of Free Wi-Fi area but sometime you need the internet connection at a weird place and weird time)
- and Apps (iPhone user can install Navitime for Japan Travel and JR East Train Info, Android I am so sorry tak sure nama Apps dia apa)
- Google Maps (nak tahu direction kiri ke kanan nak jalan)
- Google Translate (boleh ambil gambar and dia akan translate kan)
- Learn Japanese (ada basic conversation you might need to use it when necessary)
|Banyak-banyak Apps ni sebenarnya yang guna untuk train Japan Travel. Bila nak makan and solat baru buka HHWT and Halal Navi. Nak tengok Kiblat and Waktu solat guna apps Athan) Abaikan Viettel tu sebab screenshot diambil ketika dekat Vietnam. Haha.|
Disebabkan December dah start winter, agak sejuk disitu sebenarnya especially malam. Temperature waktu siang pun tak pernah lebih 13 degree. Malam memang sampai 1 degree pun ada. Cuma angin dia tu yang buat sejuk. Our face and lips and skin all turn crusty, so get ready your lotion (Cocoa Butter best), moisturizing face spray (I use the one I have from The Body Shop) and your lip balm (Nivea the best!). You definitely need a good walking shoes in Japan. A lot of walking! My steps count everyday more than 10k steps. I think there are two things that we did not regret buying;
- Ultra light down jacket
- We did not purchased ours from Uniqlo. You actually can buy it online from China for less than RM100 or if in KK you can find in Tong's Department. I bought mine 5XL size (thats why it loook so big but I have so many spaces to breathe in inside) from Tong's Department for only RM160.90. And you can really squeeze it and masukkan dalam the bag which does not take up a lot of space in your bagpack. I only wear my thermal wear (purchased from sportsdirect.com RM 79 for the pants and long sleeve baju), normal t-shirt and this ULD jacket. Surprisingly, we even use this jacket to play in the snow! It kalis air. If you are here in KK and planning to use this, kindly borrow from me.
- Adidas Cloudfoam shoes
- Another good investment. Both of us bought the cloudfoam and it does help to reduce the sakit kaki after walking almost 20k steps everyday. In fact, you need to stand in the waiting line at Tokyo Disneyland quite long up to 120 minutes (2 hours). Maybe any brand will do as long as you are comfortable with it.
|In-flight meal from Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh|
|This curry is super duper delicious and the tempura is oil-less|
|Sushi at Genki Sushi|
|Bowl of freshly cut sashimi at Tsukiji Outer Market|
|Its winter special but still its delicious.|
|In-flight meal from Narita to Ho Chi Minh|
|In-flight meal from Ho Chi Minh to Kuala Lumpur|
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport's toilet does not have water.
- Easy to take wudhu' when you are outside. When we went to people's place, we must respect their culture and norms. Just to avoid basahkan lantai toilet, we use the bottle spray to take wudhu'.
- Made in Japan bath towel
- Home slipper (the one that they pakai with kimono)
- I love Tokyo T-shirt bought at Asakusa (it can range from 2000¥ to 1000¥. Choose wisely)
- Fridge magnets also at Asakusa about 400¥ each
- Handmade beg with kimono design
- Couple chopsticks
- Starbucks tumbler
- Chocolates (I tell you the Lotte Almond and Macadamia is super duper good. I am desperately looking for it here)
- Pocky biscuits